Special Collections - Photographic Collections
Pseudostuga douglasii (Douglas fir) specimens of great size at Murthly Castle, planted about 1845; lower branches removed.
Large conifers set in castle grounds, with path winding round to right.
Format / media
Image courtesy of University of St Andrews Library and D. C. Thomson.
The Robert Moyes Adam Collection reproduction and licensing rights are jointly held and managed by the University of St Andrews and D. C. Thomson & Co. Ltd. Reproduction for University of St Andrews and D. C. Thomson & Co. Ltd exhibition, publication, research and promotion. Any external or commercial use to be approved/managed by managing partners, which can be facilitated by Special Collections.
Image Courtesy of the University of St Andrews Library, ID RMA-H-1619