This location may not be accurate. It is derived from geocoding the above location details.
Special Collections - Photographic Collections
Inscription on back free endpaper of album.
Handwritten inscription. 'Presented to Mr Jesse Hall. By the "Congregational Church Bell Street St Andrews" as a small recognition of his gratuitous services in superintending the erection of their New Chapel. [?] 1854. William Smith, Joseph Cook, Charles Horne; Deacons.'
Format / media
Image courtesy of University of St Andrews Library.
Free of known copyright restrictions. Image supply fees may still apply.
Image Courtesy of the University of St Andrews Library, ID ALB-3-a