Interior of Parish Church [Holy Trinity before restoration].

Record level Item

From the John H Wilson Magic Lantern Slide Collection Collection Collection
Part of Miscellaneous photographs including archaeological artefacts and St Andrews town and people Parent record level Series

View hierarchy
iiif logo View IIIF manifest

Exhibit logo Add to Exhibit

Location

ID

JHW-C-32

Department

Special Collections - Photographic Collections

Alternative titles

Old Town Kirk. The Parish Church, Holy Trinity [St Andrews], before restoration.

Description

Church interior showing wooden box pews, organ and chairs and stone font below pulpit with sounding board and tasselled cloth.

Record level

Item

Date

ca. 1907

Format / media

Created by

Subjects

Acknowledgement

Image courtesy of University of St Andrews Library.

Conditions

Free of known copyright restrictions. Image supply fees may still apply.

Credit Line

Image Courtesy of the University of St Andrews Library, ID JHW-C-32

Help make our records better

The University cares greatly about accurately recording and cataloguing our collections data, and we welcome input from you to make the quality of our records even better.

Suggest additions or corrections to this record