This location may not be accurate. It is derived from geocoding the above location details.
Special Collections - Photographic Collections
Iona. The Marble Quarry on the east side showing abandoned (disused) equipment.
Metal frame beside rock-face, blocks of cut stone lying amid pools of water.
18 May 1936
Format / media
Image courtesy of University of St Andrews Library and D. C. Thomson.
The Robert Moyes Adam Collection reproduction and licensing rights are jointly held and managed by the University of St Andrews and D. C. Thomson & Co. Ltd. Reproduction for University of St Andrews and D. C. Thomson & Co. Ltd exhibition, publication, research and promotion. Any external or commercial use to be approved/managed by managing partners, which can be facilitated by Special Collections.
Image Courtesy of the University of St Andrews Library, ID RMA-H-4861