This location may not be accurate. It is derived from geocoding the above location details.
Special Collections - Photographic Collections
St Andrews Episcopal Chapel. (North St.). [St Andrews, 1824-1870].
Road before Gothic church front with large tracery window and door; trees, wall and railings, with stuccoed house beside. Ornate west front of church with ogee curves above the window; buttresses with niches and Gothic tracery; pinnacles beside the door and the cross on the apex.
Format / media
Image courtesy of University of St Andrews Library.
Free of known copyright restrictions. Image supply fees may still apply.
Image Courtesy of the University of St Andrews Library, ID ALB-10-62