Special Collections - Photographic Collections
The Clock Dial being raised to St Salvator's College Tower, North Street, St Andrews.
Red clock dial suspended by crane hook high over long wide road; stone and harled town houses and buildings and ruins. Ruins of large church in distance at end of road with bay and headlands of sea coast stretching into distance behind ruins.
Format / media
© The University of St Andrews
CC BY-NC Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International Public License
Image Courtesy of the University of St Andrews Library, ID PGA-E-1365-6