Special Collections - Photographic Collections
Dryburgh Abbey. The graves, within the ruin, to the Haigs of Bemersyde (Bemerside) and the Lockarts with Sir Walter Scott.
Railed area part beneath Gothic arches and vaults, ruined walls to left and wooden walkway before; trees beyond. Large weaths set against far wall beneath arch.
23 June 1928
Format / media
Image courtesy of University of St Andrews Library and D. C. Thomson.
The Robert Moyes Adam Collection reproduction and licensing rights are jointly held and managed by the University of St Andrews and D. C. Thomson & Co. Ltd. Reproduction for University of St Andrews and D. C. Thomson & Co. Ltd exhibition, publication, research and promotion. Any external or commercial use to be approved/managed by managing partners, which can be facilitated by Special Collections.
Image Courtesy of the University of St Andrews Library, ID RMA-F-179